Mechanical Analysis - Landi Industries has experience simulating a variety of different types of fluids (e.g. gases, liquids, and multiphase fluids) across many regimes (laminar, turbulent, inviscid, viscous, etc.) using industry-leading software tools on both in-house and external computing resources.
• FEA and CFD Meshing (i.e. 2D, 3D, axisymmetric, Implicit or explicit analyses)
• Analysis with linear and non-linear FEA (Metal, Plastics, Composites, Coupled Thermal Systems)
• CFD analysis internal and external flow
• Fluid structure interaction (FSI) simulations
• FEA material characterization (isotropic, anisotropic, hyperelastic, elastic, hypoelastic, composite models)
• Creating custom, one of a kind designs or reviewing current Designs for Manufaturing (DFM)
• Rapid creation of cases (i.e. metal bending, plastic printing) and coating (i.e. paint, resin coating)
• Full 3D computer modeling and 2D drawings (i.e. DXF) with rapid creationg process to prove concept (PoC)
• Full integration of regualtory bodies and consideration of electrical requirments (i.e. UL, FCC)
Mechanical Enclosure - Landi Industries has worked with boards in a variety of environments that (normally) need to be protect ed requiring case design, creation, modification and specific ratings (i.e. IP rating, NEMA).